Oh my goodness
Possibly the most perfect, deliciously indulgent brunch recipe I have ever made.
Ok – I literally just ate these so I may be slightly shook – but I’m gonna go ahead and rate these a SOLID 9.13 and that is no small feat!!!
Get your mates, husband, side man, nan and your personal trainers cousin round for breakfast – because the world NEEDS to know this recipe.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 potato – shredded
- 1 egg
- 1/4 onion – finely cut
- 1 table spoon of coconut oil (softened)
- All purpose seasoning ( I use Aromat)
- Couple spoonfuls of grated cheese
- Soft cream cheese (highly rec) & Salad leaves to serve
- Grate the potatoes on the small holes side (?) of a grater
- Rinse them well – leave to sit in water for two minutes as you slice the onions
- Drain the water from the shredded potatoes
- Mix in the egg, cheese, salt, pepper, coconut oil, seasoning parsley and onion
- Spritz your waffle maker with non stick cooking spray and heat it up
- Spoon mixture into waffle maker and cook until golden brown (around 10 minutes)
- Smother with cream cheese and sprinkle with leaves to serve
I love it.
Do you love it?
Please let me know if you try it! It tastes SOOO much better than it looks in the pictures.
OK LY BYE